I'm thinking about pie. Specifically apple pie. Homemade apple pie. Courtesy of Tara. Damn, that was a good pie.
Anyhoo. I thought I'd post some craziness on here about this week's "challenge"
Burrito Challenge is ON!!
Who: Minor and Bri... and anyone else that wants to join in killing their gut.
When: Thursday October 4, 2007. Morning, noon and evening
Where: The cafeteria, Q'doba, Taco del Mar
What: 3 meals of various burritos
Why: Why not???
How: With sheer gut strength. The evening burrito will be preceded by a 4 mile run
What is this all about? Minor (a guy from work that I've been hitting up the gym with) has recently shown a odd passion for breakfast burritos from work. One day he had the breakfast burrito and then went elsewhere for a lunchtime one. That day he felt as if he'd puke on the treadmill. Luckily he did not. So, he began discussing doing The Triple. And started giving me crap about how I should join him in the challenge. After about a week of him judging me for wanting to keep my stomach and colon intact, I gave in. And thus, the Burrito Challenge was born. There are no prizes. There really is no winner I guess, unless one of us pukes. There really is no reason. Just because.
But, now I'm sitting here after eating that delicious pie and I'm thinking about why I would ever want to stuff myself with burritos. Why!?!?!?!?
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment