Once again I am connected to the world via the wonderful Internet. I gave in an bought a new laptop today, however I am not giving up hope that all my pictures will one day be retrieved from my old one. They have to be! I have so many pics of Emily on there. Right now I'm going through the fun task of putting all my CD's onto my iTunes. And currently listening to "I Touch Myself" Hmmm.
The HeartWalk was this morning. It was interesting. My 'ex' was the first person I saw when we got there. Awkward. Although, I hadn't seen him since February, so it was actually kind of nice. I only briefly saw my Philips crush. Long enough for a quick smile over the heads of our co-workers. Sad. After the walk (which it rained on us for part of) I was supposed to go for an 8 mile run. However, I was unchaperoned this morning in Starbucks and downed a grande latte at 7:30- on an empty stomach. I thought Amy and Tara were going to throw me out the window I was talking so much. When I finally made it home around 11:30 I was still spinning from my caffeine binge so I decided to take a quick nap, which I knew would make me feel nauseous. Oh well. I decided to put off my run until tomorrow and go shopping instead. Laptop, dress pants, sweater, watch battery, groceries. I'm pretty excited about the new pants (size 4 thank you very much) except I still need to try them on with heels and see how much I have to have them let down. Seriously, what's up with stores only carrying pants in "Regular" length? I can wear that if I run around barefoot all day (Also a reason I run only in shorts or spandex, sweats are never long enough). And even though I take my shoes off in my cube at work, I highly doubt it would be appropriate to wear fuzzy bunny slippers everyday.
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment