I'm really beginning to think I need to go to the doctor, and for multiple reasons. The pain in my hip/buttocks is getting really bad. It was hard for me to run an easy 3 on the treadmill last night. And this whole tired all the time, constantly dizzy and getting the shakes- it's not fun anymore. Actually, it was never fun. Except getting to eat a cookie.
So, last night after a kind of bummer evening I decided to do some yoga. Much to the amusement of my roommate, I am not good at yoga. Joram was upstairs but kept coming to check on me after hearing yelps or thuds. I was sure he was going to come down with a camera. I actually burst out laughing at one point. Locust. My body was not made to bend that way, and I'm not sure it ever should.
Right now I just want a vanilla milkshake from McDonald's. dammit.
This is my world.... and it's not bendy.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment