Monday, October 15, 2007

weekend fun!


So, this was an action-packed adventure filled weekend. Okay, not that much excitement, but still busy. Friday night Joram and I decided to make breakfast for dinner. I got home around 6 and we headed to Safeway. We left with armfuls of groceries that looked like we were shopping on some sort of dare. We headed home and the omelet making begun. Oh my goodness. So much food. But incredibly tasty I might add. After dinner, I decided we needed to clean the apartment, I tackled the upstairs bathroom, Joram took the kitchen. And that was all. After a quick shower, I saw that Tiffany was heading to Slugger's to celebrate her new job (working with me again!) So Joram and I headed out for a few drinks. Luckily Tiffany and her roomie and Joram and I snagged a pool table on the side and spent the evening there. . I was up relatively early Saturday and hung out for a bit before heading to Tiffany's to help her pack. I think we only got about 8 boxes or so done. It was not a motivated day and a trip to Taco del Mar was in the works. Ugh. So much food!

That night we were headed to Kel's in Seattle and my lovely friend Caroline met up with us. However, after an hour or so there, we decided it was too expensive and we didn't know enough people for it to be fun so we headed back to Slugger's.

Anyhoo, Sunday morning Joram, Tiffany, Jessie and Jessy (friends of Tiff) head to a pumpkin patch. Of course, we drive all over first picking people up and have to stop for coffee. Bad idea on my part. I'm already feeling flu-like, overheating and then freezing and then shaking. Ugh, and all I can think is that I'm supposed to run 9 miles later. It was tough to convince myself to actually get out there, but luckily the weather was amazing! Nothing too random on my run, except an old guy that offered me a ride. No thanks, I'm running for a reason! Afterwards, Joram and I headed grocery shopping and now our fridge is happy and full again. We also talked about costumes while he carved his pumpkin. And FINALLY I decided what I want to me. Of course, I need to go tanning and lay off the chocolate. But really, that should be happening anyway.

No comments: