1) The right kind of yogurt can be eaten with a fork.
2) You can only leave it sitting on your desk for about 15 minutes before it becomes too warm to eat
3) It makes a lovely mid-afternoon pick-me-up....
4) ...Except just before a run of any distance or speed
I ate some Thick & Creamy Yoplait Key Lime yogurt yesterday afternoon just before my 5 mile treadmill pace run. I was doing just dandy during the run, but as soon as I stopped all I could think was "my tummy hurts" So I head home to shower and get some real food in me. And my tummy is doing a bit better. Around 8 there was nothing on TV so I decide that Joram and I need to take a look at my new yoga DVD that came in the mail on Tuesday. I've taken yoga classes before, so I should have known what I was getting into. *You're not supposed to be for at least an hour before, preferably 2* Halfway through the third pose or so, I start feeling really ill. Light-headed, sweat beads starting to form on my forehead, stomach turning. So, I sit down to watch Joram attempt this graceful fine art. Which is neither graceful or fine in our living room. I finally start feeling a bit better so I give it another shot. At which point, I learn I'm definitely not flexible or bendy... AT ALL!! After almost an hour we call it quits and turn on the new show "Private Practice" it's alright.
Today is the 3X3 burrito challenge. Breakfast is done and I'm feeling fine. Just a bit heavy. Taco del Mar for lunch. This could be painful. Or just plain dumb.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment