So, i bought new bike two weeks ago. Let's just say it was not cheap. And the other day I bought a roof rack for my car- also several hundred dollars. And soon I have to take my cat to the vet- which is also going to be quite expensive. So, now I've spent a couple thousand dollars in the last couple weeks and I'm kinda freaking out. It's all purchases I knew I was going to make this year- well, except the cat, but I always kinda figure in cash for my pet- you never know what they'll get into. Anyway, I'm freaking out and I think it's because I made them all at the same time so that first statement is probably going to make me pass out.
I had a chat with my friend Jon the other night. It was completely random because I was talking about him to my mom and he called. We talk but not on a regular basis. Anyway, he was talking about snowboarding in Colorado this winter (hell yeah!!) I was talking about how much I like Cali and HB and feeling like I need to get out of Seattle. Out of nowhere Jon says "Move down here. I'll be your roommate" Just like that. Having to live on my own was one of my fears about moving. But, if I have someone I know saying they'll live with me.... this kinda changes things. Sure, I know I'm stuck in Seattle for several more months because the cost to break my lease is outrageous... but it's something I really need to sit down and think about. And by sit down and think I mean actually doing so and planning- not day dreaming during conference calls like usual :)
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment