After reading my roommate’s account of his summer, I sit here trying to remember what I did myself… not a lot. It’s sad.
June 6- Sex and the City with Tiffany. My cat gets attacked by the neighbor cat
June 11- My birthday and the day I discover my cat has hole in his neck
June 13-15- Head to FW for a triathlon. Ali, my dad and mom were there to cheer and I took 3rd in my AG. Had dinner with Ali, Jackie and Katie
Jun 19-23- Leave for Idaho. Spend a couple days running around eastern WA and Idaho, driving the course, meeting people. Raced on Sunday, left to come home late Monday night
June 28- back to FW to watch a triathlon and spend time with my niece
July 3-6 Back to FW for the holiday weekend. Spent the 4th with Ali at Jackie and Matt’s- got hurt on a trampoline!
July 12-13 STP. 202 miles of biking in two days! Got a terrible sunburn. Said goodbye to my niece
July 19- Bite of Seattle with Major?
July 25-26 Back to FW for the Federal Escape. This time I took 2nd in my AG
July 31- Aug 4- Flew to HB to spend time in the sun and hang out with Jon
Aug 9- Ali’s party
Aug 16-17 Danskin expo and race. Drove from Bellevue to Seattle to Covington to Bothell. Loong day
Aug 17- Bought a new bike!
Aug 26- Finally got to see Spring for sushi after a year!
Aug 29- BBQ at Lynn’s bf’s place.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment