Tuesday, September 9, 2008

M-dot

I think I'm going to get my M-dot tattoo this weekend. After a lot of going back and forth over competing at Nationals, I've decided not to do it. It's less than two weeks away and I'm just not prepared for an Olympic distance. Sure, everyone thinks that because I did Ironman a few months again, an Olympic would be cake (mmm, cake....) but, that's the thing. Ironman kind of did me in! Yeah, I've had some great races since then, placing a few times and such, and a PR at every course- but afterwards- I've felt every turn of the cranks and downhill run. I'm not recovering as fast as I should be. It's time to end my season on a good note and prepare for next summer. Of course, my longest then will only be another 1/2 IM :)

What's a girl to do?

No comments: