This is my world. It doesn't always make sense. I have a tendency towards random rambling and complaining. But, it's my world, and that's how it's going to be. This blog will be about the interesting, fun, boring, lame, ridiculous things I do/see in my daily life.
Who am I, and what is my daily life? I'm Bri. I have a new roommate after living alone for about 4 and a half years. I've been at the same job for 3 and a half. It's not always fun and exciting, but it allows me to focus on real life. Real life....what's that? My real life is outside the four cubicle walls that contain me from 8 to 4:30 five days a week. My real life is on the road and in the gym. I'm obsessed with the gym and how I look, and how far and fast I can run. Albeit, I'm not that fast, and I only look ok (I also have a passion for sweets). But, it is my obsession. More exact, triathlons are my love. I've done a total of 13 of them in the past three seasons (began in summer 2005). Also, a handful of 5k's, 2 half marathons, and a full marathon in there as well. More importantly, 9 months and 1 day from now, a full Ironman.
This is my world.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment