Monday, September 24, 2007

it's a feathered conspiracy

Birds. I'm not their biggest fan. In fact, sometimes they really frighten me. I had a crazy tiny bird fly into my head in college while I was walking between classes. Okay, so it didn't totally hit me, but it grazed my hair, and other people witnessed it. All I could do was laugh- even though it scared the heck out of me. And as my friend Josh could tell you from a trip to San Francisco, seagulls aren't my friends either. This weekend I had another run in with one of the winged creatures. I was minding my own business while on a nice Saturday morning run. My iPod blasting NKOTB....err... I mean the latest in today's hits when out of nowhere this nutlike pod comes flying from nowhere barely missing my head! "wtf?" I'm thinking to myself and I glance up to see a crow in a divebomb towards my brain! I panic and jump awkwardly and make a strange sound (I'm sure to the amusement of the oncoming car). Damn bird nearly took me out!!!

These are the things that happen to me.

1 comment:

I Am Joram said...

I really should just follow you around with a camera, events like these are meant to be captured on film and enjoyed forever!