Wednesday, October 29, 2008
splat
I went for a long run of about 15.5 miles Sunday morning. My knees were hurting pretty badly so I decided that was long enough- instead of going the full 20 that I should have. I walked back to my car, passing over a pedestrian footbridge on the way. Right at the top of it, something in my head said "Stop walking" I did. And then, right there in front of me about, one step away SPLAT! I looked up and there was a huge pigeon sitting on a beam, butt pointed at me, looking back over his shoulder thinking "darnit. i missed" I've been pooped on by birds before, but this would have been monumental. Not sure what that pigeon ate, but it left a large puddle in front of me that was so close to being on my head!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment