I was in a car accident Monday morning on my way to work. It pretty much totally sucked. Of course, why wouldn't it. It wasn't my fault, there was a total of four cars involved and my poor Giselle has been in the shop since Monday afternoon. I know she misses me. And I'm sure the guys that work there are questioning the brownish crusty spot on the back seat. It's Teriyaki sauce from my 12 year old cousin. I meant to clean it up, but really, how often am I back there, and when is my backseat not covered in gym gear?
So, I was doing great on this whole "no sweets" thing until yesterday when I got to work and I saw the s'mores brownies. Ugh. I had to have one. I blame the vicodin.
I'm still in a lot of pain. Fortunately, I can move my head again, but my lower and mid back are killing me. I think I'll go to the gym to stretch and spin out my legs and then maybe go for a short swim. This was supposed to be a big workout week-- not so much. Sad.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment