Wednesday, February 13, 2008

the catch-up

  1. I went to Andover (MA) a couple weeks ago for work. I traveled with two other people I work with, one that I like, one I could definitely live without. Even though I spoke to her minimally, she made it a rough trip. And then she had the nerve to come back and tell people that we didn't even invite her to dinner with us. Such BS. I asked if she was going to wait with for us to finish working and she said she was going back to the hotel with a team member from OH, and that she wasn't feeling well and she'd order in. Bitch,

  2. I ran the HB marathon again about a week and a half ago. It rained. A lot. And it was windy. Very windy. Overall an insanely painful run. I'm sure it didn't help that I spent the Wednesday prior throwing up and getting myself nice and dehyrdated. Mom did the Half- even in the wind and rain. So proud of her.

  3. Disneyland. Seriously. I don't see how anyone could ever get too old for that place. And a Monday in February is the perfect time to go. We didn't wait in lines. However... I was still hurting so bad from the run the day before that I looked like a 76 year old lady gimping around without my walker. But the rides, oh, the rides, and the Princesses. I was like a little girl when I saw Cinderella...

  4. My sister. My pregnant sister is sick again. They think they know what- thyroid. However, this is causing serious problems and she was admitted to the hospital yesterday after passed out and scared the bejeezus out of my mom (who flew to PA Sunday night to see her)

  5. Because my sister is so sick right now and can't even take care of herself, my niece is coming to stay with my mom. My aunt (retired last year) will take care of her during the day. My mom at nights and you know I'll be spending more weekends down there for now. She said "Auntie B"and picked me out in a picture the other day. It's been five months since I've seen her.

  6. Him. Over three years later I still feel like a school girl when I see him. He has this way of appearing out of nowhere, springing something on me and then fading out for a bit. Random text messages and phone calls, bumping into eachother. I heart him. It's true.

1 comment:

I Am Joram said...

#6 You should go to him.

"True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist, Nor can it be hidden where it truly does."